Saturday, April 26, 2014



Ok. It has been oh I don't know 100 years since I posted anything.  I figured it will be easier to just do an update to what I have been doing and a bunch of pictures and then I hope to keep it up from there.

So, since my last post I have been in a lot of fashion shows graduated from MBMA and signed with ShowStyle and I am still an active model for Audance.  I participated in the Miss Meteverse Pageant and proud to represent Germany   ♛ Miss Metaverse Germany 2014 - Aemilia Raye ♛ Semi-finalist top 10.

I have also started a group called What Models Are Doing. This is a group for models to tell everyone what other projects either in or out of the modeling world.  If your interested in joining, please let me know.

I am actively seeking to join other agencies and did several photo contests which I have come to realize that I need a lot of work when it comes to taking pictures.  Feel free to see my flickr page as well. https://www.flickr.com/photos/100747495@N08/with/13990893234

I will add more pictures later.  I have to run.  Hugs and have a great SL day.





No comments:

Post a Comment